Before submitting the application, you will be prompted to pay a $50 non-refundable application fee and a $15 technology fee. Upon submission of your online application, you will need to supply the following:
1. Copy of your valid driver’s license or identification card or passport
2. A notarized copy of your high school diploma or higher (if it was obtained from the US or Canada), otherwise your degree must be evaluated. Please carefully follow the instructions on how to fill out the Application for Evaluation of Foreign Credentials and submit your application to the office of Josef Silny, which is responsible for Mishkah University’s foreign degree evaluations.
New students may register for classes once their new student applications have been approved. Ongoing students may sign up for classes at any time during the designated registration period, which is posted on the Academic Calendar.
- Check the class schedule to determine available courses.
- Log in to your Orbund student account using your user name and password.
- Click on “Courses.” You will be able to view a list of all courses available for a particular semester.
- Add the classes you wish to take by clicking on “Add Subject.” Alternatively you may click on the course name to view a description of the class and then click on “Add Subject.”
- Once registration is confirmed, you may pay the required tuition fees.