Installment Plans allow students to pay, over the course of the current semester, the estimated total net charges for tuition owed to the University, as noted in their student accounts.
- Installment plans can only be granted for enrollment in two or more courses in the semester. Students enrolled in one course are not eligible to participate in the installment plan.
- Installment plans are on a per-semester basis – for each semester a student desires to participate in a payment plan, the student must complete the installment plan application process again.
- Students must be in good academic and financial standing with the university. Any student with unpaid past due balances from previous installment plans, or other applicable payments, is not eligible to participate in a new Installment plan.
- The installment plan is only applicable to tuition fees. No other university fees may be added to this plan including, but not limited to: application fees, retesting fees, deferment fees, academic book fees, and credit transfer fees.
- The installment plan will be made in three payments as follows: the first installment is due no later than the first day of classes, the second installment is due no later than six weeks after the first day of classes, and the third installment is due no later than the end of the semester.
- By submitting the installment plan application, the student agrees to make timely payments in accordance with the approved schedule.
- If the student does not drop any given course prior to the end of the approved add/drop window, then all three installment plan payments must be made as stated regardless of any other fact, including whether the student takes the final exams for the courses.
How to Apply for an Installment Plan:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an installment plan.
- You will receive an email with the installment form to be filled out and submitted.
- Please note that the form requests credit card information so that payments will be charged automatically. Once submitted, the installment plan will be applied to your student Orbund account and your payment will be processed on each due date.
If these steps are not completed and the installment plan is not approved by the date tuition is due, the student is responsible for paying their tuition in full prior to attending any classes.
If Mishkah is not able to process successfully the payment in time, Mishkah reserves the right to suspend student access to the applicable course(s) until a payment is received.
Disclaimer: By applying for an installment plan you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agreed to the guidelines listed above.