Refund & Deferral Policies
- All refund requests have to be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students can obtain a full refund only if they withdraw from classes by the add/drop course registration deadline for adding and dropping classes.
- If students withdraw from study within two weeks after the registration add/drop deadline, they will receive a 50% tuition refund. NO refunds will be given for classes dropped anytime after these two weeks(please refer to the Academic Calendar for important dates.)
- Course deferrals are subject to the same conditions as refunds. Students who wish to defer courses must notify Student Support within two weeks of the add/drop registration deadline. Tuition will be reserved until the semester the student chooses to take the class. No deferral requests will be accepted after this period.
- If a student requested to defer courses to another semester within the add/drop period and then later requests a refund, a full refund will be given since the original deferment request was made during the add/drop grace period. If the original request to defer was made within two weeks after the add/drop deadline, only 50% will be refunded (please note that a deferment is not the same as an “Incomplete”. For guidelines on Incompletes, please see our Academic Guide).
- If a student fails a subject, he or she has another chance to be examined in this subject at the beginning of the next semester. However, if he or she fails again, an exam fee of $30 must be paid to retake the exam. If he or she fails for the third time, he or she will have to enroll in the course again and must pay again fully for the failed subject(s).
- Students who are unable to pay the total amount of fees at the time of registration may send an email to email@example.com to arrange for an installment plan.