To submit your application for undergraduate admission, please see the requirements below. Before submitting the application, you will be prompted to pay a $65 non-refundable, one-time application fee and a $40 technology fee (which is payable every semester.)
- A complete application form
- A copy of the front and back of your officially issued driver’s license or identification card, or your passport’s bio page. Documents must be valid and not expired. Mishkah has the right to revoke your admission if a legible copy is not received
- A notarized copy of your high school diploma (or its equivalent) or higher degree (if it was obtained from the US or Canada)
- If your diploma/degree is not from the US or Canada, it must be evaluated. Please carefully follow the instructions on how to fill out the Application for Evaluation of Foreign Credentials and submit your application to the office of Josef Silny, which is responsible for Mishkah University’s foreign degree evaluations.
- If a notarized diploma copy is not attainable, an official transcript from the previous institution where you completed your degree, if applicable ( US and Canada only), is an acceptable alternative. Official transcripts can be sent by mail (5445 Almeda Rd., STE # 401, Houston, TX, 77004) or electronically through email, Parchment, the National Student Clearinghouse, or SCOIR directly to Mishkah from the college/university where the previous degree was granted. If your school requires an email address to send a transcript electronically, please use Registrar@mishkahu.com.
Students must also:
- Understand and comply with all the University’s technology requirements found here.
- Comply with all other University registration requirements.
Please note that students cannot enroll in more than one program at a time.