The Islamic Studies High School Certificate introduces 18 courses on basic Islamic knowledge for high school students and is taught completely online using Mishkah teachers and curriculum. The program is tailored to enable high school students to continue their associate or bachelor’s degree in Islamic studies after completing those 18 courses. Courses are structured in levels to fit high school students in the 9th to 12th grades.
To provide English-speaking high schoolers of diverse backgrounds with authentic and basic Islamic sciences, enabling them to develop a balanced and moderate vision to reflect on and interact with modern challenges in their lives.
To educate Muslim youth and enable them to engage in positive civil discourse with a focus on contemporary issues in the West.
- Reinforce Foundational Islamic Knowledge
- Instill Faith and Dispel Doubts
- Inspire real-life application
- Pave the path to Islamic Knowledge
Through this program, Mishkah seeks to:
- Disseminate authentic Islamic knowledge based on the principles of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama’ah.
- Acquaint Muslim high schoolers with the basic and intermediate sciences of the Islamic faith.
- Equip students with the academic, technical, and linguistic skills necessary to thrive in their roles.
- Spread Islamic and Arabic education and make it readily available using the latest technological means.
- Empower Muslim youth to pursue their religious degrees parallel to their secular education.
- Prepare individuals to be positive, motivational examples of Islam as a total way of life, locally, and globally.