The Islamic Studies High School Certificate introduces 18 courses on basic Islamic knowledge for high school students and is taught completely online using Mishkah teachers and curriculum. The program is tailored to enable high school students to continue their associate or bachelor’s degree in Islamic studies after completing those 18 courses. Courses are structured in levels to fit high school students in the 9th to 12th grades.
Through this program, Mishkah seeks to:
- Disseminate authentic Islamic knowledge based on the principles of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama’ah.
- Acquaint Muslim high schoolers with the basic and intermediate sciences of the Islamic faith.
- Equip students with the academic, technical, and linguistic skills necessary to thrive in their roles.
- Spread Islamic and Arabic education and make it readily available using the latest technological means.
- Empower Muslim youth to pursue their religious degrees parallel to their secular education.
- Prepare individuals to be positive, motivational examples of Islam as a total way of life, locally, and globally.